Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by SKILLS ON TAP UK Limited (trading as ‘Thrive’), a company registered in England (company number 10543951) with a registered office at 35 Lambourne Road, Brighton, BN1 7FD.
Changes to our Terms
SKILLS ON TAP UK Limited may change these Terms as we may deem necessary from time to time, or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on this page. We recommend that you check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. These Terms are effective from 1 October 2022.
These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us.
Our website and online shop
This website and online shop offers visitors a unique range of creative thinking tools, business planning tools and learning materials for small business owners and educators, among others. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms.
In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 18 years of age, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services, if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
When buying an item, you agree that: (i) You are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it: (ii) You enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the checkout payment process.
The prices we charge for our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
We offer free delivery on all UK orders. Products in stock will be dispatched within 2 working days according to our stock, using Royal Mail’s Second Class Signed For service. You can expect to receive your order in 3-5 working days.
In case of your absence and the parcel is returned to Royal Mail, it is the customer’s responsibility to pick it up at their Royal Mail depot or make arrangements for a new delivery.
Returns and cancellations
- If you are unhappy with your purchase, you will need to contact SKILLS ON TAP UK Limited via our contact form as soon as possible and within 14 calendar days of receiving your order. Once we have been in contact and agreed for a return or a replacement, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt. We will then process a refund via bank transfer, in the case of returns. Alternatively, we will send a replacement, in the case of replacements.
- In the case of returns, buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Products must be returned as they were delivered, in packaging and sufficiently protected, and in the same condition as they were received.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are dispatched within 14 days of delivery. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us.
- In the case of cancellations, if the product has already been dispatched, you will need to make arrangements to return it, otherwise we will cancel your order.
If you require any help with your order, please contact us via the contact form.